Sunday, September 16, 2007

Rich Quotes of the Day


*"Faith is walking with God. The biggest problem with life is that it's daily. You can never get so healthy that you don't have to continue to eat right.... Spiritually speaking we're much in the same place. It's not what you did, and not what you say you're going to do, it's what you do today."

*"I had a prof one time... He said, 'Class, you will forget almost everything I will teach you in here, so please remember this: that God spoke to Balaam through his ass, and He has been speaking through asses ever since. So, if God should choose to speak through you, you need not think too highly of yourself. And, if on meeting someone, right away you recognize what they are, listen to them anyway'."

* "Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours."

* "This concert won't be very different from concerts I've given in recent years. If you've liked what I've done in the past, you'll like this. If you haven't, you should go to a movie."

* "If I could change one verse in the Bible it would be: "Give me neither poverty or riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise I may have too much and disown you and say 'who is the lord', or i may become poor and steal and so dishonor the name of my God." to "If I'm going to be vain, at least make me good looking. If I can't be good looking, then make me not vain."

1 comment:

Webmaster said...

Thanks for your Rich Mullins quotes and stories. I love the "Will You Marry Me" story!
You are so blessed to have met him.
I am also a Rich fan and am wondering if you ever taped him in concert?
Would you be willing to run me off a copy of what you have?
I would gladly pay for shipping, the tape, and your time!
Thanks so much!
Andie