Saturday, September 1, 2007

What is this all about?

Well, I finally bit the bullet and created a blog. Mainly I did it because I was tired of forwarding a bunch of junk to people who may or may not be interested in things that I am. I also decided to do it because there are TONS and TONS of things that we really love or are into these days that some of you may be as well.

So, this blog may very well end up being about what I had for lunch, what i am listening to, the coolest new toys for adults or kids or just some random humor or WOW website I've run across. It may also be terribly boring and put you to sleep. In that case, check it freqently to cure insomnia because I am not sure how frequently I will post, but really intend to do it daily or so.

So, check back if you are interested in a little peek into our (admittedly consumerist, sometimes shallow) life. You might find something that interests you or makes you laugh!

No comments: